Sunco Homes is a professional design and construction firm founded in 1978. Over the years, we have established ourselves as a leader in the Oregon construction industry. Our aim is to provide our customers with structural solutions that are both functional and economical.
We were founded on the idea that in order to be responsible to our clients, we must achieve the highest standards of quality that are economically sustainable. Our design and construction team is committed to designing and constructing projects on time and within set budgets.
Dan Dorn is the founder and owner of the company. Over the 30 years that he has been building he has participated in many of the trade organizations involved with construction and has also spent many hours in volunteer community positions.
COMMUNITY AND VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
- HBA of Marion and Polk Counties Builder of the Year – 1996 & 2008
- Oregon Home Builders Association – President 2002
- HBA of Marion and Polk Counties – President 1995
- Oregon Remodelers Association – Local President 1990
- Oregon Remodelers Association – State President 1991
- City of Salem Planning Commission -2003 – 2011
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools – Task Force Member
- Habitat for Humanity – Volunteer
- Union Gospel Mission – Volunteer